Electrical toggle machines
- Energy saving up to 70% power as compared to hydraulic machines
- Position accuracy ± 0.01 mm
- Injection speed up to 1000 mm/sec
- Clamping units from 300 and 500 kN
The toggle system has been developed by finite-element analysis for optimal force distribution.
- The clamping force is directed away from the typical concentration points at the edges of the mould towards the centre. This provides an envelope of uniform clamping force around the cavity.
- Reduced mould maintenance costs
- Contributes to optimal product quality when injecting into multi cavity mold
- An efficiently set-up clamping force clearly reduces the general energy requirements and permits a greater injection and inner mould pressure.
- Improved precision thanks to structural innovation
- A closed loop circuit ensures optimal high-precision injection.
- Suitable for injection-moulding with short cycle times where a very fast and precise position control is required.
- The ball screw with high strength ensures a long service life.