Fully hydraulic three platen design
- In Austria developped three-platen injection molding machine series
- All machines are equipped with web-based control units from B&R
- Clamping forces from 1800 to 3000 kN
- Injection unit IH530 up to IH2900
- Wide range of injection units:
Wide range of injection unitsfor adaptation to project requirements for maximum production flexibility.
- High-precision control of the injection process:
High-precision control of the injection processthrough the combination of state-of-the-art control and hydraulic components for secure and replicablemanufacturing parameters.
- Manual swivelling injection unit:
Manual swivelling injection unitwithin machine footprint for rapid cleaning and changeover times on plastication unit.
- Extensive range of options:
Extensive range of optionsto enhance injection unit performance or for use of special processes.
- Central clamp cylinder:
with integrated central ejector for even distribution of force in the clamping unit.
- Large mold mounting height:
with optimum accessibility to mold and ejector.
- FEM-optimised platens:
for highest rigidity and precision with maximum stability.
- Linear guides:
for optimisation of slide parameters and utmost precision of clamping movements.
- EUROMAP 2-compliant T-slots:
as standard – for flexible clamping of injection molds.as standard – for flexible clamping of injection molds.Of course we can provide other hole patterns inaccordance with your requirements.
* The images and specifications might be changed without any prior notice for optional purpose and / or quality improvement.